Cycling Safety Clinic For Kids
The start of a new school year brings increased traffic and we want to make sure everyone arrives safely. In this complimentary clinic, Can Bike Instructor Coach Wayne will be teaching kids who are already comfortable on their bikes the fundamentals of safe riding. The program will include the following:
- The correct way to wear a helmet
- The ABCs of quick bike safety check
- Being aware, being alert, being predictable and being seen
- The rules of the road (hand signals, shoulder checks, stop signs etc.)
- Bike handling skills through a safe and fun obstacle course
- Plus, refreshments and giveaways!
Powered by Northwest Lexus and Full Throttle Cycling Club. Register by August 19th. Limited spots available!
- AGES: 7-12
- DATE: Sunday, August 26th, 2018
- TIME: 10am - 1pm
- LOCATION: Northwest Lexus, 2280 Queen Street East, Brampton
- A bike that fits and is in good working order.
- An approved cycling helmet.
- Running shoes, shorts, tights or track pants. Please no loose pant legs.
- An adult over the age of 18 must be on-site for the duration of the clinic.
- Participants must be able to ride their bike without training wheels.